Walk to Hiking! Views – 5BR – Remodeled
About this listing
Beautiful spacious backyard with pool, hot tub, fire pit, yard games, scenic valley views, resting on the foothills of Shadow Mountain and just steps from excellent hiking trails. An amazing experience for groups looking for peaceful natural surroundings and fun times with family and friends, yet also close to shopping, restaurants, and the best entertainment in Arizona.
PERFECT FOR LARGE GROUPS, GOLF TRIPS, COMPANY RETREATS, SPECIAL EVENTS AND OCCASIONS, AND BUSINESS GETAWAYS AND MASTERMINDS.
GREAT LOCATION, CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING IN PHX/SCOTTSDALE.
Our inspiring vision for this home was that it would be a place that families or large groups of people can come to relax, have fun, connect with each other, and have an unforgettable experience. From the moment you walk through the door we want you to feel like our VIP guests, which is why there are over $125K towards beautiful high-end upgrades including the massive open kitchen with double ovens, comfortable beds with luxury linens, upgraded bathrooms with a master bath that includes a spa like soaking tub, pool table, poker table and a newly added hot tub that overlooks the pool and sprawling valley views-which are especially magical for sunsets and starry nights.
Though you’ll likely want to be outside in the heated pool or hot tub, having s’mores over the fire pit, using the BBQ grill, dining al fresco or hiking the trails just steps from the house, inside the house you’ll enjoy an open floor plan, large over-stuffed family couch, flat screen TVs in the family room, and 4 of the 5 bedrooms, a pool table, board games, plus cozy places to relax, read a book, or take afternoon naps.
Outside you will find:
Heated Pool (winters only)
Brand new above ground hot tub
Inside you will find:
Flat screen TV’s in multiple rooms
Large open spaces to congregate
Board Games for all family members
Located in a very quiet neighborhood in the foothills of Shadow Mountain, this home is very unique for how close it is to the mountain preserve, yet everything you need is just minutes away including the Lookout Mountain Golf Club, Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in north central Phoenix, a prime location for quick access to restaurants, movie theaters, and major freeways to downtown, shopping centers in north Scottsdale, and major sports arenas and events. With its serene atmosphere and central location, this home is perfect to host corporate retreats, wedding festivities, family reunions, masterminds, golf getaways, and more.
Indoors, you’ll love the expansive white kitchen that includes an over-sized island, granite counter tops, dual ovens, farmhouse sink, stainless steal appliances, and chairs to sit around the island if you enjoy gatherings in the kitchen. There is a master suite with a private upgraded bathrooms with walk-in rain-style showers, and a deep spa-like tub. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have flat screen TVs, and all have luxury king sized comfort beds (that can convert to 2 twin xl’s), luxury linens, and large bright windows
Bed Configurations: Our field staff will set up the bedrooms for your groups needs: CUSTOMIZABLE
Master bedroom- King or 2 extra-long twin beds (optional)
2nd Master bedroom- King or 2 extra-long twin beds (optional)
3rd bedroom- King or 2 extra-long twin beds (optional)
4th bedroom- King or 2 extra-long twin beds (optional)
5th bedroom/Lrg Den- King or 2 extra-long twin beds (optional)
Additional rollaway beds with luxury linens available for an additional $100 each
PARKING: The home also includes plenty of parking; however, overnight parking is limited and on-street parking is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the host’s Terms of Occupancy for specific information on parking restrictions.
INTERACTION WITH TRAVELERS: We are readily available to help with any aspect of your stay. We have also have employed a back-up professional support desk for the rare times when we are not available to assist you.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and you are asked to please not book our home if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 enables cities and HOA’s to require that we obtain information about your group composition and vehicle data.
* We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
* If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, vehicle data, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence. Upon specific advance request, we will erect a temporary pool fence upon payment of a delivery and setup fee of $300.
* Towels: Each occupant is provided two (2) bath towels, two (2) wash clothes, one (1) hand towel, and one (1) pool towel. The property towels are not to be used to clean footwear, other personal property, or to remove facial makeup. Any improper use of the home’s towel inventory may incur a payment request being initiated for any damage caused by the improper use of the home’s towel inventory.
* Pool Heating: For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees.
√ Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Arrival and Departure: An initial Arrival Instructions email will be sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected, and cleared for occupancy, in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee equal to $25 per hour. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you will be provided a number to directly message with field services on the day you are requesting a change to the standard arrival or departure time.
* Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to cancel your booking if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Trash and Recycle Responsibilities:
Depending on your arrival date, your group may be responsible for placing the previous group’s trash on the street for pick up. We ask that you recognize that the group that occupies the home after you will likely be responsible for ensuring that your trash and recycle materials are taken out for the benefit of your group.
Trash Day: THURSDAY
Recycle Day: THURSDAY
√ It is very important to remember that the trash and recycle containers must wheeled to the street for pick-up the night before the scheduled pickup day.
√ It is important to keep multiple containers at least four (4) feet apart from each other. Additional costs may be incurred for any special trip needed to pick up the trash and/or recycle materials.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, (NO EXCEPTIONS) and no pets are allowed.
* No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account for $500 minimum to engage smoke remediation processes.
* Standard rates include up to 7 people 5 years of age and older. Occupancy levels above 7 persons will incur an additional occupancy charge of $25 per person, per night.
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, the renter may be charged if it is determined after you departure that the condition of the BBQ requires a deep cleaning or service in the aftermath of your stay.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Mail service is NOT available for rentals shorter than 30 days. Rentals that are longer than 30 days can make arrangements prior to arrival to set up mail service for the time occupying the property or can get mail sent to the nearest post net or UPS store
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
√ Perishable items that require refrigeration after opening (ketchup, mustard, etc.) are NOT provided. Travelers are asked to plan accordingly.
* Cancelation & Refund Policy: NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to the published cancellation and refund policy. All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
NOTICE: Using this property for following purposes is prohibited:
1. Any nonresidential use; 2. Holding a special event that requires a permit or license pursuant to a city or town ordinance or state law or rule; 3. Operating a retail business, restaurant, event center, banquet hall or similar use;4. Housing sex offenders; 5. Operating or maintaining a sober living home; 6. Selling liquor, illegal drugs or pornography; 7. Operating a nude or topless dancing; 8. Obscenity; 9. Adult-oriented business; or 10. Other uses prohibited by A.R.S. 9-500.39.
2500 Claire Estates, Phoenix, AZ 85230
- ID: 44186
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 10
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 8
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $391.49
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: From $340 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 3
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- BBQ grill
- Beach chair
- beach towels
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Cable /Satellite TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- childrens books and toys
- City View
- coffee maker
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- dining room
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- first aid kit
- Game room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- Mountain View
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- On street parking
- Ping-pong table
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private pool
- resort view
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Suitable for children
- Swimming Pool
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: No
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 3 nights from
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from