Resort-like Backyard with Tennis, Bocci, Golf & Games Galore!
About this listing
The perfect property for golf trips, special events and occasions, business getaways/masterminds, friends and family, or any large group looking to enjoy a fun and activity-filled Arizona indoor-outdoor experience.
This resort-style home is designed around outdoor activities including a lazy river swimming pool, 3-tier putting and pitching greens, tennis, bocci, Basketball, pickle ball, BBQ, outdoor dining, numerous yard games and much more! The huge sliding glass wall opens from the kitchen and dining areas onto a majestic resort of activities and featuring beautiful mountain views. This home is for larger groups that want to have lots of fun! If you are looking for a fun Arizona indoor-outdoor stay this is the property, if you are looking for a luxurious high-end property please ask about these types of homes in our extended inventory which are likely better suited for your high-end tastes and expectations.
Great Location, Central to everything in Phoenix/Scottsdale
Full Court Bocce Ball
3 tier Putting Greens with a Sand Bunker (Perfect for the Golf Enthusiast)
Pool that wraps around the back of the house like a lazy river
Above Ground Hot Tub
Inside the house there is also many fun things activities.
Flat panel TVs in multiple rooms
Our Lookout Mountain property rests in the foothills of Lookout Mountain Preserve, allowing for spectacular mountain scenery and views of the Northeast Valley at night. Just four minutes away from Lookout Mountain Golf Club and the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in north central Phoenix, this marvelous home is in a prime location close to major freeways that provide access to downtown, shopping centers in north Scottsdale, and major sports arenas. With eight (8) bedrooms and six (6) bathrooms including guest quarters, this home is an excellent choice for gatherings, entertaining, and extended vacations.
The long driveway leading up to the three-car garage puts the front of the home away from the street, ideal for increased privacy. The name of this property accurately reflects its design, as it is truly a small valley of its own. The expansive backyard is rich with mesquite and palm trees that provide plenty of shade year round and a full-size tennis court equipped with overhead lighting for night matches. The lagoon/river-style pool wraps around to an alcove between the living area and the master bedroom.
In addition to the spa attached to the narrow secluded end of the pool, an above-ground spa is available on the opposite side of the patio. The gazebo is furnished with a dining area and ceiling fan next to the built-in gas grill is great for year-round enjoyment.
Three new putting and chipping greens, a sand bunker, full court bocce ball, new water feature, backyard lighting and entertainment areas, complete the entire backyard getaway experience.
Indoors, the living room shares a wood fireplace with the dining area, situated between the kitchen and a regulation size pool table. The kitchen features a full gas range with side burners, polished concrete countertops, dual ovens, and a breakfast table. To the east end of the home is a full bar area, with three flat screen TVs, a gas fireplace. The master suite comes with a king bed, its own TV, a dual walk-in rain-style shower, and a separate tub with jet and massage capabilities. The split-level guest house features its own master bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, living room, and direct access to the garage and outdoors.
Other things to note:
EIGHT BEDROOMS and SIX BATHROOMS: To help you understand the where the beds and bathrooms are for the house, here is how the house comes with our standard bed configuration. Once you book the house, you will have opportunity to customize the beds to your liking. And if you need us to add more beds, each additional bed is $100 US for the stay.
Bedroom 1: The Master Suite comes with En Suite Full Bathroom
Bedroom 2: 1 King and 1 Twin bed |OR| you can have three extra-long twin beds. The bathroom is in the hallway and is shared with bedrooms #3 and #4.
Bedroom 3: 1 King |OR| 2 extra-long beds with shared bathroom
Bedroom 4: 1 King |OR| 2 extra-long beds with shared bathroom
Bedroom 5: 1 King bed |OR| 2 extra-long twin beds and ensuite full bathroom
Bedroom 6: 1 King bed |OR| 2 extra-long twin beds with shared bathroom (bedroom #7)
Bedroom 7: 1 King bed |OR| 2 extra-long twin beds with shared bathroom (bedroom #8)
Bedroom 8: The Casita with King bed and Full Size Pullout with En Suite Full Bathroom
Total Standard Configuration: 15 individual beds if comprised of singles.
3 Bedrooms have En Suite bathrooms and 5 bedrooms share 3 additional full bathrooms
Local Restaurants :
Manuel’s Mexican Restaurant & Cantina .5 Miles
Village Inn 4 Miles
Valle Luna 2.7 Miles
Yusef’s Middle Eastern Restaurants 2.2 Miles
Chicago Gyros 5 miles
HEK YA BBQ 2 miles
US Egg 3.9 miles
Isa’s Pizza 1.6 miles
The Godfather 1.5 miles
Moon Valley Cafe 1.5 miles
Lookout Tavern 3.9 miles
Il Primo Pizza and Wings 3.5 miles
Safeway 4 miles
WinCo Foods 4.9 miles
Fry’s Marketplace 4.3 miles
Sprouts Farmers Market 4.2 miles
19.3 miles from Old Town Scottsdale & Fashion Square
12.6 miles to Odysea Aquarium, Butterfly Wonderland and Dolphinaris
9 miles to the Musical Instrument museum
13.8 miles to TPC Golf Course
14.2 miles to Talking Stick Resort & Casino
18.7 miles to the Desert Botanical Gardens
18.1 miles to the Phoenix Zoo
14.5 miles to Sky Harbor Airport
PARKING: The home also includes plenty of parking; however, overnight parking is limited and on-street parking is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the host’s Terms of Occupancy for specific information on parking restrictions.
INTERACTION WITH TRAVELERS: We are readily available to help with any aspect of your stay. We have also have employed a back-up professional support desk for the rare times when we are not available to assist you.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and you are asked to please not book our home if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 enables cities and HOA’s to require that we obtain information about your group composition and vehicle data.
* We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
* If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, vehicle data, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence. Upon specific advance request, we will erect a temporary pool fence upon payment of a delivery and setup fee of $300.
* Towels: Each occupant is provided two (2) bath towels, two (2) wash clothes, one (1) hand towel, and one (1) pool towel. The property towels are not to be used to clean footwear, other personal property, or to remove facial makeup. Any improper use of the home’s towel inventory may incur a payment request being initiated for any damage caused by the improper use of the home’s towel inventory.
* Pool Heating: For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees.
√ Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Arrival and Departure: An initial Arrival Instructions email will be sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected, and cleared for occupancy, in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee equal to $25 per hour. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you will be provided a number to directly message with field services on the day you are requesting a change to the standard arrival or departure time.
* Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to cancel your booking if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Trash and Recycle Responsibilities:
Depending on your arrival date, your group may be responsible for placing the previous group’s trash on the street for pick up. We ask that you recognize that the group that occupies the home after you will likely be responsible for ensuring that your trash and recycle materials are taken out for the benefit of your group.
Trash Day: FRIDAY
Recycle Day: FRIDAY
√ It is very important to remember that the trash and recycle containers must wheeled to the street for pick-up the night before the scheduled pickup day.
√ It is important to keep multiple containers at least four (4) feet apart from each other. Additional costs may be incurred for any special trip needed to pick up the trash and/or recycle materials.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, (NO EXCEPTIONS) and no pets are allowed.
* No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account for $500 minimum to engage smoke remediation processes.
* Standard rates include up to 10 people 5 years of age and older. Occupancy levels above 10 persons will incur an additional occupancy charge of $40 per person, per night.
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, the renter may be charged if it is determined after you departure that the condition of the BBQ requires a deep cleaning or service in the aftermath of your stay.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Mail service is NOT available for rentals shorter than 30 days. Rentals that are longer than 30 days can make arrangements prior to arrival to set up mail service for the time occupying the property or can get mail sent to the nearest post net or UPS store
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
√ Perishable items that require refrigeration after opening (ketchup, mustard, etc.) are NOT provided. Travelers are asked to plan accordingly.
* Cancelation & Refund Policy: NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to the published cancellation and refund policy. All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
NOTICE: Using this property for following purposes is prohibited:
1. Any nonresidential use; 2. Holding a special event that requires a permit or license pursuant to a city or town ordinance or state law or rule; 3. Operating a retail business, restaurant, event center, banquet hall or similar use;4. Housing sex offenders; 5. Operating or maintaining a sober living home; 6. Selling liquor, illegal drugs or pornography; 7. Operating a nude or topless dancing; 8. Obscenity; 9. Adult-oriented business; or 10. Other uses prohibited by A.R.S. 9-500.39.
100 block address: 1800 Lookout Estates, Phoenix, AZ 85220
- ID: 44147
- Guests: 30
- Bedrooms: 8
- Beds: 30
- Bathrooms: 6
- Rooms: 14
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $898.45
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: From $520 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Air Hockey Table
- Alarm Clock
- Baby high chair
- Basketball Hoop
- BBQ grill
- beach towels
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Bunk Bed
- Cable /Satellite TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- coffee maker
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- dining room
- double bed
- en suite bathroom
- Fire Extinguisher
- fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- Mountain View
- No Pets Allowed
- On street parking
- Ping-pong table
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private parking
- Private pool
- resort view
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Table Football
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: No
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from