Resort-like Backyard with Tennis, Bocci, Golf & Games Galore!
About this listing
Stunning Resort-Style home designed for outdoor activities including a lazy river swimming pool, 3 tier putting green, Tennis, Bocci, Basketball, Pickle Ball, yard games, BBQ and more! The huge sliding glass wall opens from the kitchen and dining areas onto a majestic resort of activities with beautiful mountain views, this home is for larger groups that want to have lots of fun!
Perfect property for golf trips, special events and occasions, business getaways/masterminds, Friends and family or any large group looking to enjoy a great Arizona indoor-outdoor resort style experience.
Great Location, Central to everything in Phoenix/Scottsdale
Full Court Bocce Ball
3 tier Putting Greens with a Sand Bunker (Perfect for the Golf Enthusiast)
Pool that wraps around the back of the house like a lazy river
Above Ground Hot Tub
Inside the house there is also many fun things activities.
Flat panel TVs in multiple rooms
Our Lookout Mountain property rests in the foothills of Lookout Mountain Preserve, allowing for spectacular mountain scenery and views of the Northeast Valley at night. Just four minutes away from Lookout Mountain Golf Club and the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in north central Phoenix, this marvelous home is in a prime location close to major freeways that provide access to downtown, shopping centers in north Scottsdale, and major sports arenas. With eight (8) bedrooms and six (6) bathrooms including guest quarters, this home is an excellent choice for gatherings, entertaining, and extended vacations.
The long driveway leading up to the three-car garage puts the front of the home away from the street, ideal for increased privacy. The name of this property accurately reflects its design, as it is truly a small valley of its own. The expansive backyard is rich with mesquite and palm trees that provide plenty of shade year round and a full-size tennis court equipped with overhead lighting for night matches. The lagoon/river-style pool wraps around to an alcove between the living area and the master bedroom.
In addition to the spa attached to the narrow secluded end of the pool, an above-ground spa is available on the opposite side of the patio. The gazebo is furnished with a dining area and ceiling fan next to the built-in gas grill is great for year-round enjoyment.
Three new putting and chipping greens, a sand bunker, full court bocce ball, new water feature, backyard lighting and entertainment areas, complete the entire backyard getaway experience.
Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the sporting equipment is fully provided.
Pool toys and floaties are not considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. IMPORTANT NOTE: Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
Indoors, the living room shares a wood fireplace with the dining area, situated between the kitchen and a regulation size pool table. The kitchen features a full gas range with side burners, polished concrete countertops, dual ovens, and a breakfast table. To the east end of the home is a full bar area, with three flat screen TVs, a gas fireplace. The master suite comes with a king bed, its own TV, a dual walk-in rain-style shower, and a separate tub with jet and massage capabilities. The split-level guest house features its own master bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, living room, and direct access to the garage and outdoors.
INTERACTION WITH TRAVELERS:
We are readily available to help with any aspect of your stay. We have also have employed a back-up professional support desk for the rare times when we are not available to assist you.
IMPORTANT: This property fully complies with the city of Phoenix rules, regulations, and ordinances regarding short-term vacation rentals. Pursuant to Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 we are required to provide the HOA and the city of Scottsdale with occupant information and contact data and related vehicle data.
All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and we ask that you do not book or request to book if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion (REQUIRED) including occupant and emergency contact information, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Pool and Spa Safety Notice/Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the sporting equipment is fully provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are not considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. IMPORTANT NOTE: Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Arrival and Departure: An Initial set of Arrival Instructions are sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected and cleared for occupancy in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you may text our House Manager (480) 993-1471 on the day of your arrival for early arrival updates, and on the day before your departure to get late departure updates.
* Safety & Security Violation: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety as well as that of other travelers and our field staff by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected, and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to cancel your booking if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving to the property in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, and no pets are allowed.
* No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account a minimum smoke damage charge of $500.
* For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees. Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Standard rates include up to 10 people 5 years of age and older. Higher occupancy levels will incur an additional occupancy charge of $40 per person, per night.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
Renter Access: Entire home
Other things to note:
EIGHT BEDROOMS and SIX BATHROOMS: To help you understand the where the beds and bathrooms are for the house, here is how the house comes with our standard bed configuration. Once you book the house, you will have opportunity to customize the beds to your liking. And if you need us to add more beds, each additional bed is $100 US for the stay.
Bedroom 1: The Master Suite comes with En Suite Full Bathroom
Bedroom 2: 1 King and 1 Twin bed |OR| you can have three extra-long twin beds. The bathroom is in the hallway and is shared with bedrooms #3 and #4.
Bedroom 3: 1 King |OR| 2 extra-long beds with shared bathroom
Bedroom 4: 1 King |OR| 2 extra-long beds with shared bathroom
Bedroom 5: 1 King bed |OR| 2 extra-long twin beds and ensuite full bathroom
Bedroom 6: 1 King bed |OR| 2 extra-long twin beds with shared bathroom (bedroom #7)
Bedroom 7: 1 King bed |OR| 2 extra-long twin beds with shared bathroom (bedroom #8)
Bedroom 8: The Casita with King bed and Full Size Pullout with En Suite Full Bathroom
Total Standard Configuration: 15 individual beds if comprised of singles.
3 Bedrooms have En Suite bathrooms and 5 bedrooms share 3 additional full bathrooms
Local Restaurants :
Manuel’s Mexican Restaurant & Cantina .5 Miles
Village Inn 4 Miles
Valle Luna 2.7 Miles
Yusef’s Middle Eastern Restaurants 2.2 Miles
Chicago Gyros 5 miles
HEK YA BBQ 2 miles
US Egg 3.9 miles
Isa’s Pizza 1.6 miles
The Godfather 1.5 miles
Moon Valley Cafe 1.5 miles
Lookout Tavern 3.9 miles
Il Primo Pizza and Wings 3.5 miles
Safeway 4 miles
WinCo Foods 4.9 miles
Fry’s Marketplace 4.3 miles
Sprouts Farmers Market 4.2 miles
19.3 miles from Old Town Scottsdale & Fashion Square
12.6 miles to Odysea Aquarium, Butterfly Wonderland and Dolphinaris
9 miles to the Musical Instrument museum
13.8 miles to TPC Golf Course
14.2 miles to Talking Stick Resort & Casino
18.7 miles to the Desert Botanical Gardens
18.1 miles to the Phoenix Zoo
14.5 miles to Sky Harbor Airport
100 block address: 1800 Lookout Estates, Phoenix, AZ 85220
- ID: 44147
- Guests: 24
- Bedrooms: 8
- Beds: 24
- Bathrooms: 6
- Rooms: 14
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: $703.94
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $520 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Air Hockey Table
- Alarm Clock
- Baby high chair
- Basketball Hoop
- BBQ grill
- beach towels
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Cable /Satellite TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- coffee maker
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- dining room
- double bed
- en suite bathroom
- Fire Extinguisher
- fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- Mountain View
- No Pets Allowed
- On street parking
- Ping-pong table
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private parking
- Private pool
- resort view
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Table Football
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: No
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from