Private Hideaway! – Amenities Galore | Heated Pool/Spa | 90-Day Minimum
About this listing
At over 6030 square feet to play and relax in, this beautiful seven-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom expansive home comfortably accommodates 17 people. (Ask about custom bedding arrangements – our staff is expert at setting up bedrooms so your group will be comfortable.)
The master suite on the main level has a king bed, stately fireplace, leather chair, wall-mounted flat screen TV, and a generous walk-in closet. The master bath has a separate relaxing jetted bathtub, direct private access to the backyard, a walk-in shower with an adjustable shower head and an extra storage closet.
The other bedrooms have several different configurations, including queen beds and extra twins – with a flat screen TV and full-length mirror in every bedroom.
Bedrooms: (Customize beds to suit your needs with our custom “point and click” software)
1: 1 King – has an ensuite bathroom
2: 1 King bed OR 2 XL Twin beds (optional) – has dedicated bathroom
3: 2 King beds OR up to 4 XL Twin beds (optional)
4: 1 Queen bed and 1 twin bed – has ensuite bathroom
5: 1 Queen bed – has ensuite bathroom
6: 1 King bed OR 2 XL Twin beds (optional) – has ensuite bathroom
7: 1 King bed OR 2 XL Twin beds (optional) AND 1 Queen bed – has ensuite bathroom
(XL Twin beds are 80 inches long – the same length as a standard king-size bed)
Located in a secluded cul-de-sac in far North Scottsdale, our Whisper Trail Resort provides relaxation and plenty of recreational activities for the whole group.
If you decide to stay in for the night there is plenty to do – the lower level includes a game room featuring regulation-size pool/billiards or ping-pong table, bar area, chessboard and family games, plus a flat-screen TV. Relax with a night swim in the 42′ pool or in the bubbling hot tub under the stars!
Tucked off the back of a remote cul-de-sac in far North Scottsdale, our Whisper Trail Resort home provides relaxation, recreation and at-home-comfort with plenty of private nooks to cozy up in as well as large open spaces for the whole group to gather. The private backyard features an additional cozy fire pit, sport court with basketball hoop and volleyball/tennis/ pickleball/badminton net, built-in gas grill, and a large lighted pool and spa.
The lovely open concept layout seamlessly merges the kitchen and the living room, with three ceiling fans, granite counter tops, tile floors, updated appliances, a gas range, gas fireplace, large flat-screen TV, two built-in ovens, leather sofas, large windows, high vaulted ceilings and several dining areas. In front of the living room is a full bar equipped with a wine rack/cooler and overhead storage for assorted glassware.
A few of our most popular features include:
– Large 42′ Pool with Spa/Hot Tub
– Giant Walk-In Kitchen Pantry
– Full-Length Mirror & TV in every bedroom
– CUSTOM BEDDING ARRANGEMENTS ~ Sleeps 23!
– Billiards and Ping Pong
– Sport Court Basketball/Volleyball/Pickleball/Badminton
– Double Gas Grills/BBQ
– Giant Open Concept Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen
Local Places to Explore:
*Kierland Commons, the valley’s premier complex of upscale designer shops, boutiques and Restaurants is approximately 8.3 miles; A few of the Restaurants include: Mastro’s Ocean Club, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar, North Italia, P.F. Changs, Shake Shack, The Cheese Cake Factory, Snooze an A.M. Eatery, Zinc Bistro. A few of the Shops include: Anthropologie, Alex & Ani, 7 for all Mankind, Ann Taylor, Chico’s, Coach, Loft, Michael Kors, and Tommy Bahamas
*Desert Ridge Marketplace is approximately 7.4 miles; Variety of Restaurants and shopping including Yard House, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Island fine burgers & drinks, Macaroni Grill, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse. A few of the shops include: American Eagle, DSW, Marshall’s, Pier One, Justice, Old Navy, and Ulta.
*Scottsdale Quarter is approximately 8.2 miles, Excellent Restaurants like, Eddy V’s Prime Seafood, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Breakfast Kitchen Bar, Creamistry, Dominick’s Steakhouse, and Kona Grill. Ipic Theater. Also has Superb Shopping like Free People, Express, Calvin Klein Performance, ANGL, American Girl, H & M, and Kendra Scott
*Approximately 20 miles from Old Town Scottsdale & Fashion Square
*15 miles to Odysea Aquarium & Butterfly Wonderland
*7.9 miles Musical Instrument Museum
*7.8 TPC Golf Course
*11.2 miles to Tom’s Thumb Trailhead
*21 miles to Cholla Trailhead, Camelback Mountain
*16.6 miles to Talking Stick Resort & Casino
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and we ask that you do not book or request to book if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
IMPORTANT: This property fully complies with the city of Scottsdale rules, regulations, and ordinances regarding short-term vacation rentals. Pursuant to Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 we are required to provide the HOA and the city of Scottsdale with occupant information and contact data and related vehicle data.
** All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
* ALL Rentals must be for a minimum 90-day term (89 nights – NO EXCEPTIONS).
* If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using rideshare services.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence. Upon specific advance request, we will erect a temporary pool fence upon payment of a delivery and setup fee of $300.
* Arrival and Departure: Initial set of Arrival Instructions are sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected and cleared for occupancy in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee equal to $35 per hour. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you may text our House Manager, Juan Pablo Garcia (480) 993-1471, on the day of your arrival for early arrival updates, and on the day before your departure to get late departure updates.
*Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to charge your account up to $250 if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, and no pets are allowed.
*No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account for $500 minimum.
* * For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees. Pool heat only available October through May annually.
* Standard rates include up to 9 people 5 years of age and older. Higher occupancy levels will incur an additional occupancy charge of $35 per person, per night.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
Resortalicious Home – 6900 Buckhorn Estates Scottsdale 85662
- ID: 43878
- Guests: 17
- Bedrooms: 7
- Beds: 17
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 12
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: $511.38
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $500 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 89
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basketball Hoop
- BBQ grill
- beach towels
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- coffee maker
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- dining room
- en suite bathroom
- Fire Extinguisher
- fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- kitchen dining area
- No Pets Allowed
- Ping-pong table
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private pool
- Queen size bed
- resort view
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: No
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 89 nights from
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from