Premier Kierland Home with Htd Pool and Hot tub!
About this listing
You know what they say: Location! Location! Location! This is the very best location in all of Scottsdale. Centrally located on a quite cul-de-sac super close to the Kierland outdoor shopping mall, this beautiful home is fully equipped and set up for you to enjoy. The home has an “L” shaped split floor plan which wraps around the outdoor pool area with an open, modern kitchen and main living area situated between the the bedrooms on each side of the home. The neighbors are all super friendly ensuring that your stay will be highly relaxing and pleasurable. You will enjoy absolute privacy and feel right at home the moment you walk through the door. The backyard is lush and super private. The swimming pool is huge and has a very large shallow area ideal for water sports, as well as a large are of deeper water for the super swimmers in your group.
The backyard has everything for a fun filled holiday including a hot tub, large covered patio, built-in BBQ and bar, and outdoor billiards table under an extended covered patio area. The swimming pool gets direct sunlight year round while the design of the home allows for plenty of shade as well. The property is conveniently located to Scottsdale Entertainment Zones, Old Town, West World, and Kierland Commons Shopping mall.
Take a stroll along the greenbelt of the Westin Kierland golf resort right to the park. The home less than one mile from exclusive Kierland commons and the new Scottsdale Quarter shopping center featuring many unique stores and high-end dining options. It is also located adjacent to the 27-hole, world-class Kierland golf course, a short walk to the park, grocery, pharmacy, deli, Starbucks, etc. are a also less than 1 mi from home.
Bedroom 1: Beautiful King Size bed and huge ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Can be set up with either 1 King Size Bed or with two extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
Bedroom 3: Can be set up with either 1 King Size Bed or with two extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
Bonus Room: Has a Queen Size sofa bed
PARKING: The home also includes plenty of parking; however, overnight parking is limited and on-street parking is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the host’s Terms of Occupancy for specific information on parking restrictions.
INTERACTION WITH TRAVELERS: We are readily available to help with any aspect of your stay. We have also have employed a back-up professional support desk for the rare times when we are not available to assist you.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and you are asked to please not book our home if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 enables cities and HOA’s to require that we obtain information about your group composition and vehicle data.
* An online portal has been set up to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time (required).
* If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, vehicle data, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence. Upon specific advance request, we will erect a temporary pool fence upon payment of a delivery and setup fee of $300.
* Towels: Each occupant is provided two (2) bath towels, two (2) wash clothes, one (1) hand towel, and one (1) pool towel. The property towels are not to be used to clean footwear, other personal property, or to remove facial makeup. Any improper use of the home’s towel inventory may incur a payment request being initiated for any damage caused by the improper use of the home’s towel inventory.
* Water Safety: The property does NOT HAVE A LIFEGUARD OR A POOL FENCE. Upon specific advance request (and the payment of $300) made at least seven (7) days in advance of your arrival you may pre-arrange to have a temporary pool safety fence erected.
* Pool Heating: For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees.
√ Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Arrival and Departure: An initial Arrival Instructions email will be sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected, and cleared for occupancy, in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee equal to $25 per hour. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you will be provided a number to directly message with field services on the day you are requesting a change to the standard arrival or departure time.
* Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to cancel your booking if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Trash and Recycle Responsibilities:
Depending on your arrival date, your group may be responsible for placing the previous group’s trash on the street for pick up. We ask that you recognize that the group that occupies the home after you will likely be responsible for ensuring that your trash and recycle materials are taken out for the benefit of your group.
Trash Day: MONDAY
Recycle Day: MONDAY
√ It is very important to remember that the trash and recycle containers must wheeled to the street for pick-up the night before the scheduled pickup day.
√ It is important to keep multiple containers at least four (4) feet apart from each other. Additional costs may be incurred for any special trip needed to pick up the trash and/or recycle materials.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, (NO EXCEPTION) and no pets are allowed.
* No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account for $500 minimum to engage smoke remediation processes.
* Standard rates include up to 5 people 5 years of age and older. Occupancy levels above 5 persons will incur an additional occupancy charge of $15 per person, per night.
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, the renter may be charged if it is determined after you departure that the condition of the BBQ requires a deep cleaning or service in the aftermath of your stay.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Mail service is NOT available for rentals shorter than 30 days. Rentals that are longer than 30 days can make arrangements prior to arrival to set up mail service for the time occupying the property or can get mail sent to the nearest post net or UPS store
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
√ Perishable items that require refrigeration after opening (ketchup, mustard, etc.) are NOT provided. Travelers are asked to plan accordingly.
Cancelation & Refund Policy: NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to the published cancellation and refund policy. All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
NOTICE: Using this property for following purposes is prohibited:
1. Any nonresidential use; 2. Holding a special event that requires a permit or license pursuant to a city or town ordinance or state law or rule; 3. Operating a retail business, restaurant, event center, banquet hall or similar use;4. Housing sex offenders; 5. Operating or maintaining a sober living home; 6. Selling liquor, illegal drugs or pornography; 7. Operating a nude or topless dancing; 8. Obscenity; 9. Adult-oriented business; or 10. Other uses prohibited by A.R.S. 9-500.39. Registration: 21344251
Kierlandilicious Sanctuary – 6000 Nisbet Parkside Scottsdale AZ 85452
- ID: 43869
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 8
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 7
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $207.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: From $240 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- BBQ grill
- beach towels
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- coffee maker
- Coffee Pot
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Cribs Available
- dining room
- double sofa bed
- DVD Player
- en suite bathroom
- Fire Extinguisher
- first aid kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- kitchen supplies
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private parking
- Private pool
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Sound System
- Suitable for Elderly
- Swimming Pool
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from