Custom Home 2 ACRES+ True Indoor-Outdoor Living!
About this listing
Our Vista Bonita property is a gorgeous home on a beautiful expansive 2+ acre lot surrounded by spectacular Arizona desert landscape. Your group will be able to enjoy expansive city and mountain views from the outdoor rooftop balcony, the city views are especially fabulous at night when the Valley of the Sun really lights up.
THE ENTIRE BACKYARD INCLUDING THE POOL AND SPA IS SUPER PRIVATE.
As you enter Vista Bonita passing through its massive double thick entry doors, the high ceilings and spacious open floor plan are the prefect setting for a real indoor-outdoor Arizona holiday in the sun. With six bedrooms and four bathrooms, this property comfortably accommodates up to 17 people.
Our professional field staff will customize the bedrooms with furnishings and bedding to fit your specific needs. We can set up the bedrooms with king beds or with individual beds if your group compostion includes more singles. Large front-loading washers are conveniently located close to the living areas. The impressive kitchen layout includes granite counter-tops; a fridge built into the wall; a full Imperial gas range, complete with traditional burners, a flat griddle and dual pullout ovens.
All bedrooms and living areas are equipped with large, high-definition, flat-screen televisions.
The outdoors is a total oasis! You will find a built-in gas grill, a super private pebble tech pool and spa. Life becomes simple and relaxing enjoying the pool and spa with plenty of seating for lounging around or eating a meal. Our backyard also includes a pool table, a putting green and a huge lawn great for tossing a football around.
If golf is your passion, you have numerous course options very close to our home. Looking to enjoy a day or evening away for a while in style but still want to be relatively close to all that North Scottsdale has to offer, this is the place for you.
PARKING: The home also includes plenty of parking; however, overnight parking is limited and on-street parking is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the host’s Terms of Occupancy for specific information on parking restrictions.
INTERACTION WITH TRAVELERS: We are readily available to help with any aspect of your stay. We have also have employed a back-up professional support desk for the rare times when we are not available to assist you.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and we ask that you do not book or request to book if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
IMPORTANT: This property fully complies with the city of Scottsdale rules, regulations, and ordinances regarding short-term vacation rentals. Pursuant to Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 we are required to provide the HOA and the city of Scottsdale with occupant information and contact data and related vehicle data.
We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
* All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
* If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard on duty at any time.
* Arrival and Departure: Initial set of Arrival Instructions are sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected and cleared for occupancy in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee equal to $30 per hour. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you may text our House Manager, Juan Pablo Garcia (480) 993-1471, on the day of your arrival for early arrival updates, and on the day before your departure to get late departure updates.
*Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to charge your account up to $250 if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, and no pets are allowed.
*No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account for $500 minimum.
* For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees. Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Standard rates include up to 8 people 5 years of age and older. Higher occupancy levels will incur an additional occupancy charge of $30 per person, per night.
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, the renter may be charged a propane tank refill $15 and a cleaning of $35 depending on the condition of the grill upon departure.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices.
*We provide all sporting equipment for the amenities at the property. Just bring your suitcase, friends and/or family and enjoy your stay!
Vista Bonitalicious Home – 7400 Dynamite North Scottsdale AZ 85662
- ID: 44177
- Guests: 17
- Bedrooms: 6
- Beds: 17
- Bathrooms: 4
- Rooms: 10
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: $748.68
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $400 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- BBQ grill
- beach towels
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- coffee maker
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- dining room
- en suite bathroom
- Fire Extinguisher
- fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- kitchen table and chairs
- mini refrigerator
- Private pool
- resort view
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from