Hot Tub, Lake Access, & Fire Pit at Cozy Cottage!
About this listing
Sweet Pea Cottage is a cozy retreat nestled in the Shenandoah Valley mountains, with everything you need for your getaway.
– Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
– Grill on the deck and enjoy your meal at the picnic table
– Relax around the fire pit or in the sun room
– Swim or fish in two small lakes and the river — all community access within a few minutes’ drive of the cottage
– Drive 15 minutes into downtown Front Royal for great restaurants
Enjoy your stay!
Sweet Pea Cottage is perfect for families, a couple’s retreat, or a small group of friends.
The cottage includes:
– Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
– Two bedrooms to comfortably sleep four
– Large loft area for hanging out
– Sunroom with huge windows looking directly into the woods
– Small deck with propane grill
– Fire pit with picnic table
– Fast Wi-Fi (100 Mbps)
– Smart TV
Two things to note:
1) We have an indoor fireplace, but unfortunately it’s not usable and is only decorative.
2) The previous owners smoked, and there’s a very slight smoke smell in the house. Most guests don’t notice, but if you’re very sensitive to it this may not be the place for you.
Sweet Pea has access to two small private lakes, as well as private access to the Shenandoah River. They’re the perfect spots for swimming, fishing, and tubing when it’s warm! Note that neither the lakes nor the river are on the property itself, but are only a 5-10 minutes drive away from the cottage.
Beyond the cottage, we love how close to everything we are. Looking for good restaurants or shopping? Drive 15 minutes down the mountain into Front Royal. Breweries or wineries? There are a dozen within 30 minutes (our favorites are Backroom Brewery and Naked Mountain Winery).
And of course tons of great hiking in Shenandoah National Park — also only about 15 minutes away!
COVID update: we’re taking the coronavirus risk seriously, and have taken steps to ensure you’re able to fully enjoy your stay:
– We’re using disinfecting spray on all surfaces and handles (doors, appliances) and only using disposable paper towels when cleaning
– Our cleaners are washing their hands thoroughly as soon as they arrive at the cabin
– If a cleaner is showing signs of sickness, they will be staying home and not allowed in the cabin
We hope you enjoy your visit, and want you to stay healthy! If anything, now’s probably a better time than ever to get away to the mountains!
- ID: 6716
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 3
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $143.00
- Security deposit: From $250
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: From $70 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Bunk Bed
- coffee maker
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- double bed
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kids friendly
- Fire Extinguisher
- first aid kit
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot Tub
- internet connection
- Laptop workspace
- No parties
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Pets are welcome
- Queen size bed
- Smoke Detectors
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 6 Days, 100.00%, From 7 To 1000 Days, 50.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from