CASA LA PAZ 3/3 FOR 10, POOL, JACUZZI
About this listing
Casa La Paz is fully equipped to be your home away from home set up for work and play. From the moment you walk into this lovingly maintained home, the charm and relaxed environment of our South Florida lifestyle envelopes you. Casa La Paz is a $1,601 ft single story home, the entire property is 6,300 ft.
– Gorgeous Waterfront Grotto Style with outdoor Jacuzzi
– Large, private swimming pool and outdoor patio with loungers.
-The patio has a stainless steel BBQ grill that uses propane and an outdoor dining area
(Propane tanks are available upon request for a $40 charge)
– Formal dining room seats up to 8
-Oversized leather couch with a large TV.
KITCHEN: Fully stocked chef’s kitchen has all top of the line appliances and features. Coffee machine, tea kettle, toaster, blender, Ice maker, cookware, glassware, dishwasher, refrigerator with filtered water dispenser, freezer, and microwave.
Casa La Paz sleeps 10 guests in comfortable beds. The 3, large bedrooms all have TV’s with cable. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
› Pac and Play and premium air mattress provided upon request for an additional $25 charge each.
#1- The huge Master bedroom has a king-size bed and 2 twins that can convert to a King.
#2- King sized bed
#3- King sized bed
> Queen sized sofa sleeper + premium air mattress on request.
All bathrooms are provided with a starter set of toiletries (soap and shampoo) and plush towels. A hairdryer is also available.
#1 – Combination tub/shower, ensuite bathroom.
#2 – Tub/shower combination, this bathroom connects the master and 2nd bedroom.
#3 – Walk-in shower
This fully fenced property is yours for your private enjoyment.
The personalized self check-in instructions will be sent three days prior to arrival.
FLL- 5 Miles
Hollywood Beach Boardwalk Restaurants, Shops, & Nightlife – 2 Miles
Hollywood Beach Golf Club – 1 Mile
Loggerhead Marina – 3 Miles
Children’s Museum of Discovery and Science – 9 Miles
Anne Kolb Nature Center – 2.5 Miles
ArtsPark at Young Circle – 1.5 Mile
Topeekeegee Yugnee Park – 4 Miles
Yellow Green Farmers Market – 3 Miles (Open Saturdays)
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – 7.5 Miles
Miami- 22 Miles
Other Things to Note:
› All of our properties are professionally cleaned and sanitized up to CDC guidelines and inspected before each stay to ensure your safety.
› Dishwasher pods are provided
› Washer and dryer with a starter set of laundry pods provided.
› Check-in: 4:00 PM.
› Check-out: 11:00 AM.
› An early check-in or late check-out time may be available, please inquire about availability and pricing.
TV’s: All four (4) of our TV’s are Smart with access to log into your favorite streaming channels.
– Weekly Landscaping service usually on Wednesdays or Thursdays in the morning.
– Weekly Pool cleaning service usually on Mondays and Thursdays in the morning.
POOL: This house boasts a 216 sq ft heated pool. Please note there is no lifeguard on duty and we ask that all guests enjoy the pool responsibly. The property owner is not liable for any pool-related accidents, drowning, or bodily harm/personal injuries. No diving is permitted. No glass is permitted in or near the pool, the kitchen is supplied with plastic cups.
GARBAGE: The city of Hollywood removes garbage every Monday and Thursday morning. We provide three garbage bins on the side of the house. We ask that you please put out any used garbage bins in the front of the driveway Sunday night and Wednesday night prior to collection. If you could please bring the bins back by the side of the house we would appreciate it.
PARTIES & EVENTS: We do not allow parties, receptions or events. The home is located in a residential neighborhood and local ordinances dictate no excessively loud music or noise after 10PM. This is our most important rule that can result in a termination of your reservation along with additional fees. If you have any questions regarding entertaining on the property please contact us.
PARKING: Driveway is located behind the property and accommodates two (2) cars. Please refrain from parking on the street or on the lawn.
PETS: Pets are permitted upon request, please note, there is a $120 pet sanitation fee per pet for the duration of your stay.
CAMERAS: These are placed outdoors only, outsourced to an external professional surveillance company solely to be used for security purposes and to ensure the safety of the property and travelers.
PERSONAL BELONGINGS: ValGal isn’t responsible for any package delivery or personal belongings left at the property after check out.
BOAT AND YACHT CHARTERS: If you’re interested in a boat or yacht rental, feel free to reach out to us and we will provide you with a curated list of vendors.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENTS: If you ever have any specific requests feel free to ask us, we would love to accommodate you with the best local vendors for baby’s equipment, mobility devices etc
Please inquire directly for discounts on long term stays.
We are looking forward to hosting your unforgettable stay!
1. Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM unless otherwise agreed upon.
2. Please note, This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. There are to be NO PARTIES OR EVENTS without prior authorization.
4. It is essential that all outdoor entertainment and loud noise must stop by 10:00 PM out of respect for the neighbors. Overly Loud or Rowdy behavior is unacceptable
at any time.
5. We will not rent to groups of vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
6. RESERVATION/ PREPAYMENT- A Prepayment deposit of $500 is required to reserve a rental property.
7. Full payment of the entire reservation must be received 60 days before the date of check-in. Partial payments are accepted any time prior to 60 days before check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to the maximum occupancy of each property (As stated on the Listing)
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE -Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags, and laundry detergent. Propane for the outdoor grill is the responsibility of each guest. We do not provide the refills, only the tanks. A full tank of propane is available for purchase in your online shopping cart.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS -Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in including item #5.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS -Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. The tenants must park within the property. Any on-street parking shall be limited to one side of the street and kept off the grass or anyone else’s property.
Through access must be maintained on the street. Do not block sidewalks in any way.
13. Every attempt will be made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The Owners do not express or imply any guarantee, regarding suitability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the Tenant s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacements may be promptly taken care of to the best of the Owner s ability. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. Every attempt will be made to correct the
situation as quickly as possible.
14. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Weather Conditions
b. Power outages.
c. Adverse weather or road conditions.
15. The owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility , for any injuries that may occur to Tenant, Tenant s family and/or invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, Tenant’s families and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising therefrom. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for injury, property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants. If the subject property has a swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub located thereon. The tenant(s) will use the swimming pool and/or hot tub at the tenant’s own risk. The Landlord will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by the tenant and/or the tenant’s occupants or guests when using the swimming pool and/or hot tub, and the tenant will indemnify the owner and property manager for any actions resulting from injuries to tenant and/or tenant’s occupants or guests.
16. All properties with ValGal Vacation Rentals are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted outside using the receptacles provided. A $200 cleaning fee will be applied to any guest’s account if it has been determined by ValGal Management or Staff that smoking has occurred inside. Charges will automatically be deducted from the credit card on file.
17. No more than 4 guests are allowed to visit the property at one time without prior consent from the management company.
18. Substitutions: Company reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations, without notice or liability, should the vacation rental home you have rented be out of order or unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available a full refund will be offered.
19. Just as a reminder we ask that you be conservation conscious and turn off all lights and water when not in use.
20. Cancellations before 30 days will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee on amount paid. The $50 Booking fee is non-refundable.
21. Any Cancellation within 30 days of check-in, will forfeit the full rent amount paid. In the event we rebook the property for all or part of canceled dates, that amount will be refunded less a 5% fee. There are no refunds for early departure. The $50 Booking fee is non-refundable.
22. All keys, parking passes and/or parking openers are to be left on the kitchen table. All doors and windows are to be left locked. If any keys, parking passes and/or parking openers are LOST during the guest’s stay, ValGal reserves the right to charge the guest a $150 Replacement Fee.
23. If the vacation rental is a pet-friendly property; the guest may bring their pet after paying the Pet Sanitation Fee of $120 USD.
24. An Additional “Pool Heating” Fee applies between the months of November 1st-April 15th.
- ID: 45011
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 8
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 6
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $280.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 5
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Cable /Satellite TV
- coffee maker
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Cribs Available
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- double bed
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kids friendly
- Free Parking
- Free parking on the street
- Hair Dryer
- High Chairs
- Hot Tub
- internet connection
- Laptop workspace
- No parties
- Pets are welcome
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 6 Days, 100.00%, From 7 To 1000 Days, 50.00%
- The minimum stay is 5 nights from
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from