CASA CASINO 4/3 FOR 11, HUGE POOL
About this listing
Special Pricing for Monthly Rentals
Our homes are equipped with Ultraviolet Sanitizing A/C Light Systems, The cleaning is now enhanced with extra sanitizing on surfaces and self-check-in with keyless entry.
This is a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home that sleeps up to 11 guests. Equipped with an extra-large pool that is heated and a spacious fenced yard. the master bedroom has a king-size bed and a single sleeper sofa, another bedroom has a king-size bed and 2 have queen size beds with a queen-size sofa bed in the living room. There are tons of outdoor furniture for lounging and dining. Your ‘HOME AWAY FROM HOME’ is facing Spacious and beautiful Frost Park that has tennis courts, basketball courts, a gym, a large field and exercise classes. Dania Beach is a small quaint town known for its unique antique district, nestled between two vibrant and world renown cities; Miami and Fort Lauderdale. We are just 1 mile from the beach and the Dania Beach pier which includes a great ocean side restaurant. The pier is specifically prepared for those who enjoy fishing where all the equipment and bait are available to rent and buy. There are half and full-day fishing excursions on the Sea Legs III, by the pier. They provide everything you need for a day on the water and they even clean your fish for you, ready for the grill. The John U. Lloyd State Park is also there where there are more fishing and boat rentals available, miles of empty beaches for strolling and perfect for kids and adults to have days of sun and fun. The refreshing, sparkling blue Atlantic Ocean waters are warm year-round for a soothing dip, while miles of sandy white beaches are awesome for walking and sunbathing. You will find that this modern vacation home is a great relaxing retreat. We are walking distance to a Supermarket and a complete shopping plaza. Also very close to souvenir stores, and world-famous restaurants such as; Jaxson’s Ice Cream Parlor featured on The Food Network and Good Morning America. The popular Dairy Belle Ice Cream Shoppe, which offers great fast food and French Canadian specialties cooked to order. Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils if you decide to stay in and make a home-cooked meal. Your private parking is right in front of your door and can accommodate 6 cars with ample space for visitors. This is a non-smoking home and smoking is not permitted inside. This vacation home is a pet-friendly property. The Pet Sanitation Fee is $120 USD. An Additional “Pool Heating” Fee applies between the months of November-April: $10 USD/Per Day. Air beds, Pac & Plays and High Chairs available upon request, for a $25 charge.
1. Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM unless otherwise agreed upon.
2. Please note, This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. There are to be NO PARTIES OR EVENTS without prior authorization.
4. It is essential that all outdoor entertainment and loud noise must stop by 10:00 PM out of respect for the neighbors. Overly Loud or Rowdy behavior is unacceptable
at any time.
5. We will not rent to groups of vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
6. RESERVATION/ PREPAYMENT- A Prepayment deposit of $500 is required to reserve a rental property.
7. Full payment of the entire reservation must be received 60 days before the date of check-in. Partial payments are accepted any time prior to 60 days before check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to the maximum occupancy of each property (As stated on the Listing)
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE -Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags, and laundry detergent. Propane for the outdoor grill is the responsibility of each guest. We do not provide the refills, only the tanks. A full tank of propane is available for purchase in your online shopping cart.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS -Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in including item #5.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS -Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. The tenants must park within the property. Any on-street parking shall be limited to one side of the street and kept off the grass or anyone else’s property.
Through access must be maintained on the street. Do not block sidewalks in any way.
13. Every attempt will be made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The Owners do not express or imply any guarantee, regarding suitability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the Tenant s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacements may be promptly taken care of to the best of the Owner s ability. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. Every attempt will be made to correct the
situation as quickly as possible.
14. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Weather Conditions
b. Power outages.
c. Adverse weather or road conditions.
15. The owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility , for any injuries that may occur to Tenant, Tenant s family and/or invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, Tenant’s families and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising therefrom. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for injury, property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants. If the subject property has a swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub located thereon. The tenant(s) will use the swimming pool and/or hot tub at the tenant’s own risk. The Landlord will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by the tenant and/or the tenant’s occupants or guests when using the swimming pool and/or hot tub, and the tenant will indemnify the owner and property manager for any actions resulting from injuries to tenant and/or tenant’s occupants or guests.
16. All properties with ValGal Vacation Rentals are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted outside using the receptacles provided. A $200 cleaning fee will be applied to any guest’s account if it has been determined by ValGal Management or Staff that smoking has occurred inside. Charges will automatically be deducted from the credit card on file.
17. No more than 4 guests are allowed to visit the property at one time without prior consent from the management company.
18. Substitutions: Company reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations, without notice or liability, should the vacation rental home you have rented be out of order or unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available a full refund will be offered.
19. Just as a reminder we ask that you be conservation conscious and turn off all lights and water when not in use.
20. Cancellations before 30 days will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee on amount paid. The $50 Booking fee is non-refundable.
21. Any Cancellation within 30 days of check-in, will forfeit the full rent amount paid. In the event we rebook the property for all or part of canceled dates, that amount will be refunded less a 5% fee. There are no refunds for early departure. The $50 Booking fee is non-refundable.
22. All keys, parking passes and/or parking openers are to be left on the kitchen table. All doors and windows are to be left locked. If any keys, parking passes and/or parking openers are LOST during the guest’s stay, ValGal reserves the right to charge the guest a $150 Replacement Fee.
23. If the vacation rental is a pet-friendly property; the guest may bring their pet after paying the Pet Sanitation Fee of $120 USD.
24. An Additional “Pool Heating” Fee applies between the months of November 1st-April 15th.
- ID: 45050
- Guests: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 11
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 7
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: $375.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 5
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Cable /Satellite TV
- coffee maker
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Cribs Available
- Crockery & Cutlery
- double bed
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kids friendly
- Free Parking
- Free parking on the street
- Hair Dryer
- High Chairs
- internet connection
- Laptop workspace
- No parties
- Pets are welcome
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 6 Days, 100.00%, From 7 To 1000 Days, 50.00%
- The minimum stay is 5 nights from
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from