About this listing
The Robin’s Nest is a cozy cabin just steps away from Alpine Lake, with everything you need for your getaway.
– Walk 15 min over to Alpine Lake for swimming, fishing, & boat rentals
– Enjoy the private beach, indoor pool, fitness center & mini-golf — all for free!
– Play a round of golf at an award winning 18-hole golf course with 2,000 acres of forest and a pristine, 150-acre lake
– Hang out and grill on the deck, or cook s’mores around the fire pit
– Stream movies or take video calls on the fastest WiFi you can get
– Drive 40 min to Wisp Ski Resort or Deep Creek Lake
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or small groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
– 2 bedrooms + a loft sleeping area (four beds total)
– A deck and huge backyard with a propane grill, fire pit, and teepee/fort for the kiddos
– Fast WiFi that’s good enough to stream movies on the TV and hold video calls
– Fully-stocked kitchen with a dishwasher, stove/oven, and microwave
– AC units in the main bedroom and living room
Our cabin is part of Alpine Lake resort, with all the lakeside amenities. We’re just a few minute walk from the lake itself, where you can relax on the beach, head out for a swim, go fishing, or take out a canoe/kayak. The lake is over 150 acres, so plenty of areas to explore.
Alpine Lake also has a ton of other activities available for you (all for free!), including:
– Indoor pool (open year-round)
– Fitness center
– Tennis, basketball, and pickleball courts
– Hiking trails (and cross-country skiing in the winter)
Alpine Lake also has an award-winning, 18-hole golf course. Tee-time is bookable and prices and availability vary seasonally. Enjoy the great West Virginia outdoors in the pristine, wooded course on the lake!
And the best part: all of these amenities are still open during COVID!
Everyone’s sure to find something fun to do regardless of the season. And while we’re so close to everything, you can always retreat back to the cabin for your own little oasis in the woods.
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we’re very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin and everything at Alpine Lake, we also love how close we are to Deep Creek Lake and Wisp Ski Resort — both only about 40 minutes away. Great options in both the summer and winter!
COVID update: we’re taking the coronavirus risk seriously, and have taken steps to ensure you’re able to fully enjoy your stay:
– We’re using disinfecting spray on all surfaces and handles (doors, appliances) and only using disposable paper towels when cleaning
– Our cleaners are washing their hands thoroughly as soon as they arrive at the cabin
– If a cleaner is showing signs of sickness, they will be staying home and not allowed in the cabin
We hope you enjoy your visit, and want you to stay healthy! If anything, now’s probably a better time than ever to get away to the woods!
- ID: 6388
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 5
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: $167.00
- Security deposit: $250
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $85 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- coffee maker
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- double bed
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kids friendly
- Fire Extinguisher
- first aid kit
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- internet connection
- Laptop workspace
- No parties
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Pets are welcome
- Queen size bed
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 6 Days, 100.00%, From 7 To 1000 Days, 50.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from