About this listing
Little Fawn is a cozy cabin nestled in the woods just steps from the Shenandoah River, with everything you need for your getaway.
– Relax in the outdoor hot tub (perfect after a big day!)
– Grill and relax on the huge deck
– Walk 15 minutes down to the river (with canoe/kayak/tubing rentals right there!)
– Cozy up inside beside the wood-burning stove
– Drive 20 minutes for outdoor adventures in Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, and Luray Caverns
Our cute, newly-renovated cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or small groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
– Two bedrooms (each with a queen bed)
– A huge wrap-around deck with a propane grill
– Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing after a day hiking or on the river
– Open concept living room with wood-burning stove (although we have AC and heat, so no need to worry about the stove if you don’t want to!)
– Smart TV with access to all your favorite streaming services
– Fast, reliable WiFi that’s good enough to stream movies and hold video calls
– Fully-stocked kitchen with a stove/oven, microwave, and everything you need for cooking or grilling
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we’re very family- and dog-friendly.
We’re a 15 minute (less than 1 mile) walk from the Shenandoah River — where you can book a canoe, kayak or tubing trip with Shenandoah River Outfitters (they’re right there and are fantastic!). And of course, we’re centrally located to all the other fun outdoor adventures in the area — including Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, and Luray Caverns.
COVID update: we’re taking the coronavirus risk seriously, and have taken steps to ensure you’re able to fully enjoy your stay:
– We’re using disinfecting spray on all surfaces and handles (doors, appliances) and only using disposable paper towels when cleaning
– Our cleaners are washing their hands thoroughly as soon as they arrive at the cabin
– If a cleaner is showing signs of sickness, they will be staying home and not allowed in the cabin
We hope you enjoy your visit, and want you to stay healthy! If anything, now’s probably a better time than ever to get away to the woods!
Access to entire home… kitchen is fully equipped, sheets, towels and linens for bed, bath and kitchen are provided at no extra charge… show up with your groceries and enjoy the serenity of Little Fawn!
Located within walking distance to the Shenandoah River Outfitters for kayak and tubing adventures, as well as easy drives to hike, fish, golf or horseback ride… Little Fawn is perfectly located to keep any outdoor enthusiast happy! If shopping for antiques, cavern exploring, craft beer tasting, or trying new restaurants are on your agenda, the town of Luray is less than 15 miles away.
Whether you come for adventure or looking for serenity… you’ll find it all at Little Fawn!!
WARNING: Use of hot tub, and/or fireplace carries risk that may result in serious injury or death. Elderly persons, pregnant ladies, and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not enter the hot tub alone and without consulting their physician. Never use the hot tub while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are taking medication of any kind, or being treated for any illness, consult your physician prior to use of hot tub.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby certifies that he/she and guests have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while either using the fireplace, hot tub or in or upon area, or else agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury. The undersigned further that he/she/they have no medical conditions which would interfere with use of hot tub.
Hot tub should be kept at a temperature less than 104˚ for personal safety. DO NOT SIT, WALK OR STAND ON HOT TUB COVER. It is recommended that guests shower prior to using the hot tub and after use.
By accepting the HOUSE RULES prior to booking, THE GUEST(S) HAVE READ, UNDERSTANDS THE RISKS, AND VOLUNTARILY AGREES TO THE CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE. IN ADDITION, any and all guests staying at Little Fawn cabin hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE Juan or Cindy LeBron personally and as company or corporate representatives, their managers or cleaning staff from any loss, liability, damage, or cost the guest may occur due to negligence resulting in any INJURY or medical condition that occurs to the person(s) while in or upon the property of Little Fawn cabin.
Any type of glassware and/or glass bottles are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in or around the hot tub. Guests will be held liable for ANY damage caused to the hot tub due to misuse or if items left in the hot tub (ie: bottle caps, bottle tabs, toys, jewelry, etc..) damage the motor, filter, or water jets.
Smoking allowed ONLY outdoors, NEVER inside and NEVER in hot tub. Please smoke responsibly.
NO pets allowed: additional cleaning fee of $50 will apply if evidence of having a pet during one’s stay is found. If service animal will be on property, whether during ones stay or with a visiting guest, written verification from their health care provider will be required prior to check in that a service animal is medically necessary.
Please abide by our simple check out duties, posted on the refrigerator, prior to leaving the cabin.
We understand that people are taking extra precautions with hand washing, sanitizing and cleaning, however we ask that you please REFRAIN from using ANY PRODUCT that CONTAINS BLEACH…. bleach adversely interacts with iron content in well water, which leads to bleach stains on the linens. The water is SAFE for cooking and drinking.
LOST & FOUND – Any personal items left in the rental cabin can be mailed to you at your request for a fee of $20.00 plus postage. Payment can be made via Airbnb resolutions. We’ll enclose the mailing receipt in the return package. Any items left over 7 days will be donated to charity.
- ID: 44771
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 5
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $112.00
- Security deposit: From $200
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: From $75 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- coffee maker
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- double bed
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kids friendly
- Free Parking
- Free parking on the street
- Hair Dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot Tub
- internet connection
- Laptop workspace
- No parties
- Pets are welcome
- Queen size bed
- Smoke Detectors
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 6 Days, 100.00%, From 7 To 1000 Days, 50.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from