Hot Tub, River/Kayak, WiFi, & Fire Pit at Cabin!
About this listing
Tranquil Nights Mountain River Cabin retreat is the perfect get away!
– Relax in our private hot tub
– Kayak or paddleboard (we have both!) on the river with private dock access
– Grill on our huge deck and screened-in porch
– Stream movies or video calls on the fastest WiFi you can get
– Hang out around our fire pit
– Drive 20 mins into Berkeley Springs for amazing restaurants, shopping, and dozens of festivals
Our large, family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for groups large and small.
The cabin includes:
– 3 bedrooms + a large basement sleeping area
– A huge wrap-around deck with a propane grill and screened in porch
– Private outside hot tub that comfortable seats six
– Kitchen with a dishwasher
– Central heat and AC (it gets hot outside in WV in the summer!)
– Wood fireplace and wood pellet stove to keep you cozy at night
– The fastest WiFi you can get in the WV mountains (18 Mbps)
– Downstairs ping pong table
– TV with dozens of movies, DVD player, and Apple TV
– Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
Our cabin also has private access to the Cacapon River, just a quick 3 minute drive away. The river is perfect for swimming, boating, and fishing — and is very clean and clear. We have one kayak and two paddleboards for you to use that we keep stored at the river from spring to fall.
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we’re very family- and dog-friendly. We have plenty of books and board games to keep everyone entertained.
Beyond the cabin itself, we love how close to everything we are. You have all the amenities of living in the mountains, but you’re also only 20 minutes from the city of Berkeley Springs. The town has been voted one of the top arts communities in the US, and the shopping, spa, and restaurant scene does not disappoint.
COVID update: we’re taking the coronavirus risk seriously, and have taken steps to ensure you’re able to fully enjoy your stay:
– We’re using disinfecting spray on all surfaces and handles (doors, appliances) and only using disposable paper towels when cleaning
– Our cleaners are washing their hands thoroughly as soon as they arrive at the cabin
– If a cleaner is showing signs of sickness, they will be staying home and not allowed in the cabin
We hope you enjoy your visit, and want you to stay healthy! If anything, now’s probably a better time than ever to get away to the woods!
Interaction with Guests:
Tony can be reached via cell/text during your stay, and a property manager can be onsite for any issues that arise.
Tranquil Nights is just south of the city of Berkeley Springs, and feels like a world away from everything. The cabin is nestled in the Cacapon Mountains right near the Cacapon River.
We love the river! We often go swimming, tubing and fishing; it’s perfect on a hot summer day.
About a 15 min drive from our place is a small local brewery, Berkeley Springs Brewing Company. They’re constantly churning out new beer (literally every week); we’re big fans of their IPA and sour beers. They also have a smoker with fantastic BBQ!
There’s plenty of parking on site. We’re about a 20 min drive from Berkeley Springs.
- ID: 5210
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 10
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 6
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $132.00
- Security deposit: From $250
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: From $130 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Bunk Bed
- coffee maker
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- double bed
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kids friendly
- Fire Extinguisher
- first aid kit
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot Tub
- internet connection
- Laptop workspace
- No parties
- Pets are welcome
- Queen size bed
- single bed
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 6 Days, 100.00%, From 7 To 1000 Days, 50.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from