BLUE PEARL 4/2 POOL FOR 10 CLOSE TO BEACHES
About this listing
The all-new Blue Pearl has been exquisitely furnished with all of the details imaginable in a vacation rental. 2 of the 4 bedrooms are furnished with king-sized beds, 1 has a queen-sized bed and the 4th bedroom has 2 twin-sized beds. Every room has HDTV with cable and WIFI. A very private fenced pool area encloses a large heated pool. There is a gas grill and a charcoal grill, gas fire pit, lots of fun seating areas, outdoor dining including tons of lounge chairs to complete your outdoor experience. The night is as stunning as the day time experience in this new home with plenty of outdoor lighting features. This home has it all! Linens, towels, beach chairs, and beach towels are provided at the house.
Air beds, Pac & Plays and High Chairs available upon request, for an additional $25 charge. This vacation home is a pet-friendly property. The Pet Sanitation Fee is $120 USD. An Additional “Pool Heating” Fee applies between the months of November-April: $10 USD/Per Day.
OUR HOMES ARE EQUIPPED WITH ULTRAVIOLET SANITIZING A/C LIGHT SYSTEMS , THE CLEANING IS NOW ENHANCED WITH EXTRA SANITIZING ON SURFACES AND SELF CHECK IN WITH KEYLESS ENTRY.
Guests have exclusive use of the entire home, pool and gardens.
Interaction with Guests:
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any of your vacation rental needs.
Pompano Beach, “Florida’s Warmest Welcome”, in the heart of Florida’s Gold Coast boasts some of the warmest and clearest waters, welcoming sandy beaches and calming breezes.
Pompano Beach has experienced a major renaissance and is a vibrant, sophisticated, multidimensional destination with a three mile stretch of pristine shoreline, restored dunes and tree shaded playgrounds and exercise areas.
Enjoying the beach and the sun is easy, there are many amenities on our beach; walking paths, picnic pagodas, fitness equipment, and the children’s playground with an interactive water fountain. Our newly developed pier with its iconic shade sails and fish shaped pier point make enjoying the sun and outdoors enticing. The morning sunrise is never better than with a run on the beach or a yoga workout.
Pompano Beach is named for the Pompano, a species of inshore tropical game fish which swims abundantly in the areas warm Atlantic Ocean.
In addition to Uber and Lyft, we prefer the Pompano Beach Water Taxi
Getting around through the stunning waterways is not only fun but convenient. Beat the traffic and lose yourself as you cruise past million dollar mansions, historical buildings, and lively restaurants.
The Pompano Water Taxi is an excellent option for locals and visitors alike. Whether it is a large group, corporate team building, wedding parties, or just a night on the town, Pompano Water Taxi will get you there in style.
Other Things to Note:
Located at the Pompano Beach Fishing Pier (opening in October 2019) directly on the Atlantic Ocean with a Pier Street promenade link to the Intracoastal Waterway, it’s a new, walkable beachfront development with something for everyone:
Casual and upscale dining
Spectacular water views
One of South Florida’s most beautiful and popular beaches
The development is part of a major beachfront renovation that includes: dune restoration, landscaping, new beach pavilions, an interactive fountain, streetlights, new on-street, surface and structured parking, a new library, a new fire station, major sewer, water and drainage improvements and a new pier. Pompano Beach Fishing Village is accessible by foot, bicycle, car, bus and even water—the water taxi now stops at the west end of Pier Street, on the Intracoastal Waterway.
1. Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM unless otherwise agreed upon.
2. Please note, This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. There are to be NO PARTIES OR EVENTS without prior authorization.
4. It is essential that all outdoor entertainment and loud noise must stop by 10:00 PM out of respect for the neighbors. Overly Loud or Rowdy behavior is unacceptable
at any time.
5. We will not rent to groups of vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
6. RESERVATION/ PREPAYMENT- A Prepayment deposit of $500 is required to reserve a rental property.
7. Full payment of the entire reservation must be received 60 days before the date of check-in. Partial payments are accepted any time prior to 60 days before check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to the maximum occupancy of each property (As stated on the Listing)
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE -Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags, and laundry detergent. Propane for the outdoor grill is the responsibility of each guest. We do not provide the refills, only the tanks. A full tank of propane is available for purchase in your online shopping cart.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS -Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in including item #5.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS -Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. The tenants must park within the property. Any on-street parking shall be limited to one side of the street and kept off the grass or anyone else’s property.
Through access must be maintained on the street. Do not block sidewalks in any way.
13. Every attempt will be made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The Owners do not express or imply any guarantee, regarding suitability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the Tenant s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacements may be promptly taken care of to the best of the Owner s ability. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. Every attempt will be made to correct the
situation as quickly as possible.
14. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Weather Conditions
b. Power outages.
c. Adverse weather or road conditions.
15. The owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility , for any injuries that may occur to Tenant, Tenant s family and/or invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, Tenant’s families and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising therefrom. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for injury, property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants. If the subject property has a swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub located thereon. The tenant(s) will use the swimming pool and/or hot tub at the tenant’s own risk. The Landlord will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by the tenant and/or the tenant’s occupants or guests when using the swimming pool and/or hot tub, and the tenant will indemnify the owner and property manager for any actions resulting from injuries to tenant and/or tenant’s occupants or guests.
16. All properties with ValGal Vacation Rentals are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted outside using the receptacles provided. A $200 cleaning fee will be applied to any guest’s account if it has been determined by ValGal Management or Staff that smoking has occurred inside. Charges will automatically be deducted from the credit card on file.
17. No more than 4 guests are allowed to visit the property at one time without prior consent from the management company.
18. Substitutions: Company reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations, without notice or liability, should the vacation rental home you have rented be out of order or unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available a full refund will be offered.
19. Just as a reminder we ask that you be conservation conscious and turn off all lights and water when not in use.
20. Cancellations before 30 days will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee on amount paid. The $50 Booking fee is non-refundable.
21. Any Cancellation within 30 days of check-in, will forfeit the full rent amount paid. In the event we rebook the property for all or part of canceled dates, that amount will be refunded less a 5% fee. There are no refunds for early departure. The $50 Booking fee is non-refundable.
22. All keys, parking passes and/or parking openers are to be left on the kitchen table. All doors and windows are to be left locked. If any keys, parking passes and/or parking openers are LOST during the guest’s stay, ValGal reserves the right to charge the guest a $150 Replacement Fee.
23. If the vacation rental is a pet-friendly property; the guest may bring their pet after paying the Pet Sanitation Fee of $120 USD.
24. An Additional “Pool Heating” Fee applies between the months of November 1st-April 15th.
- ID: 45104
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 10
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 7
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $320.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 5
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Cable /Satellite TV
- coffee maker
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- Cribs Available
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Disinfectants used for cleaning
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kids friendly
- Free Parking
- Free parking on the street
- Hair Dryer
- High Chairs
- internet connection
- king size bed
- Laptop workspace
- No parties
- Pets are welcome
- Queen size bed
- single bed
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 6 Days, 100.00%, From 7 To 1000 Days, 50.00%
- The minimum stay is 5 nights from
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from