Beautiful Walking & Biking Paths! Private Heated Pool & Spa – Best Scottsdale Location!
About this listing
Absolutely perfect location! The best in all of Scottsdale. The community borders “The Walk” which is 26 miles of walking and biking paths. The areas bordering our community have the most scenic views in the city with urban lakes and views of Camelback Mountain.
Situated right in the heart of the very best and most lush part of Scottsdale, close to all the great shopping, dining, and night life. The location of this 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom home is simply ideal for a holiday in Scottsdale. The community borders over 10 miles of walking and biking trails as well as the McCormick Ranch golf course.
FLOOR PLAN: The home’s floor plan is ideal with a large central gathering area which provides for perfect indoor-outdoor living including the large kitchen with island and breakfast bar which overlooks the great room and entertainment/tv room. The entire home has been remodeled with high-end finishes, fixtures, and furnishings for maximum comfort and enjoyment. The rooms are private and large providing plenty of space, and all bedrooms have televisions and dedicated closets.
KITCHEN: Kitchen has everything any group will need to enjoy their culinary delicacies including upgraded double ovens, large refrigerator, dishwasher, double sinks, island cook top, microwave, and a wine fridge and bar sink.
PRIVATE BACKYARD: The backyard includes a heated (optional) pool and hot tub/spa, and a beautiful built-in BBQ and mini outdoor kitchen counter set up. Beautiful outdoor furnishings and an outdoor dining table area perfect for sunset outdoor dining or morning breakfasts and coffee.
WALKING DISTANCE: The home is only a short walk north to a large shopping strip mall with restaurants and shopping including Butter’s Breakfast House as well as the Village Coffee Roastery cafe. A short walk south of the home you will find a boutique mall anchored by a large Starbucks walk-in coffee house and restaurants including the VIG Eatery and Lox, Stock, and Bagels cafe, and LA Fitness gym.
PARKING: The home also includes plenty of parking; however, overnight parking is limited and on-street parking is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the host’s Terms of Occupancy for specific information on parking restrictions.
We provide all sporting equipment for the amenities at the property. Just bring your suitcase, friends and/or family and enjoy your stay!
INTERACTION WITH TRAVELERS: We are readily available to help with any aspect of your stay. We have also have employed a back-up professional support desk for the rare times when we are not available to assist you.
IMPORTANT: This property fully complies with the city of Scottsdale rules, regulations, and ordinances regarding short-term vacation rentals. Pursuant to Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 we are required to provide the HOA and the city of Scottsdale with occupant information and contact data and related vehicle data.
We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and we ask that you do not book or request to book if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence. Upon specific advance request, we will erect a temporary pool fence upon payment of a delivery and setup fee of $300.
* Arrival and Departure: Initial set of Arrival Instructions are sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected and cleared for occupancy in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee equal to $25 per hour. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you may text our House Manager (480) 993-1471 on the day of your arrival for early arrival updates, and on the day before your departure to get late departure updates.
* Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to cancel your booking if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, and no pets are allowed.
* No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account for $500 minimum.
* For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees. Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Standard rates include up to 7 people 5 years of age and older. Higher occupancy levels will incur an additional occupancy charge of $25 per person, per night.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Our home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
Palmalicious Home – TPT # 21340109
100 Block Address: 7600 Pleasant Estates Scottsdale AZ 85852
- ID: 43863
- Guests: 13
- Bedrooms: 6
- Beds: 13
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 9
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: $1,553.08
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $340 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 29
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Baby high chair
- baby safety gates
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Business centre
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- childrens books and toys
- coffee maker
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- dining room
- double sofa bed
- en suite bathroom
- Fire Extinguisher
- fully equipped kitchen
- Game room
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- On street parking
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private pool
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Sound System
- Suitable for children
- Swimming Pool
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 29 nights from
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from