Backyard Playground! – Putting Green | Sport Court | Heated Pool & Spa!
About this listing
Our Arrowhead property sits on a corner lot with ample room in both the front and back of the home. Close to Arrowhead Towne Center, golf courses, Peoria Sports Complex, and University of Phoenix Stadium, this is a prime location during the many sporting events Phoenix hosts throughout the year.
This two-story, five-bedroom house has been remodeled both inside and out. The front room of the home comes equipped with a regulation size pool table and foosball table. The kitchen features electric glass stove tops, granite counter tops, polished slate floors, updated appliances, a round table with comfortable leather chairs, and an open floor plan to the living room. The living section has two ceiling fans, a wood fireplace complete with a mantle and surrounding stone wall, leather couches, a Samsung flat screen TV, and media cabinet for extra storage. The downstairs bedroom adjacent to the living room is fitted with a day bed.
The master suite includes a dual ceiling fan with a center light, double doors, a small sitting area with two chairs, vaulted ceilings, a king bed, matching nightstands, and a flat screen TV. The open floor plan to the master bathroom leads to a separate tub, his/hers raised marble sinks with granite counter tops, a walk-in closet, and a dual walk-in slate shower with a privacy curtain. All the other bedrooms upstairs are configured with two twin beds that can be converted into a king-size layout. Outdoors past the covered patio and dining area is a pool and spa, golf putting green, basketball court, propane grill, and plenty of lounge chairs to accommodate your entire travel group.
We provide all sporting equipment for the amenities at the property. Just bring your suitcase, friends and/or family and enjoy your stay!
Bedrooms: (Customized to meet your group’s needs)
1: 1 king bed includes en suite bathroom
2: 1 king bed or 2 extra-large/long twin beds
3: 1 king bed or 2 extra-large/long twin beds
4: 1 king bed or 2 extra-large/long twin beds
5: 1 day bed with trundle
IMPORTANT: This property fully complies with the city of Scottsdale rules, regulations, and ordinances regarding short-term vacation rentals. Pursuant to Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 we are required to provide the HOA and the city of Scottsdale with occupant information and contact data and related vehicle data.
All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and we ask that you do not book or request to book if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
* We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
* If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
*Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence. Upon specific advance request, we will erect a temporary pool fence upon payment of a delivery and setup fee of $300.
• Towels: Each occupant is provided two (2) bath towels, two (2) wash clothes, one (1) hand towel, and one (1) pool towel. The property towels are not to be used to clean footwear, other personal property, or to remove facial makeup. Any improper use of the home’s towel inventory may incur a payment request being initiated for any damage caused by the improper use of the home’s towel inventory.
* For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees. Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Arrival and Departure: An initial Arrival Instructions email will be sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected, and cleared for occupancy, in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* All requests for early arrival and late departure must be requested in advance and may not be possible based on cleaning and maintenance schedules. If authorized, all early arrivals and late departures will be subject to an additional fee equal to $25 per hour. To check on the likelihood of early arrival and/or late departure you may text our House Manager, Juan Pablo Garcia (480) 993-1471, on the day of your arrival for early arrival updates, and on the day before your departure to get late departure updates.
* Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to cancel your booking if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
*Trash and Recycle Responsibilities:
Depending on your arrival date, your group may be responsible for placing the previous group’s trash on the street for pick up. We ask that you recognize that the group that occupies the home after you will likely be responsible for ensuring that your trash and recycle materials are taken out for the benefit of your group.
Trash Day: Friday
Recycle Day: Friday
It is very important to remember that the trash and recycle containers must wheeled to the street for pick-up the night before [night before] the scheduled pickup day.
It is important to keep multiple containers at least four (4) feet apart from each other. Additional costs may be incurred for any special trip needed to pick up the trash and/or recycle materials.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, and no pets are allowed.
*No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the
right to charge your account for $500 minimum.
* Standard rates include up to 7 people 5 years of age and older. Higher occupancy levels will incur an additional occupancy charge of $25 per person, per night.
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, the renter may be charged a propane tank refill $15 and a cleaning of $35 depending on the condition of the grill upon departure.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
*Mail service is NOT available for rentals shorter then 30 days. Rentals that are longer than 30 days can make arrangements prior to arrival to set up mail service for the time occupying the property or can get mail sent to the nearest post net or UPS store
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
Arrowalicious Home – 6000 Paradise Lane Glendale AZ 85603 – TPT License #21358074
- ID: 43881
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 10
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 7
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: $200.81
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $300 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basketball Hoop
- BBQ grill
- beach towels
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- coffee maker
- Coffee Pot
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- day bed
- dining room
- en suite bathroom
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game room
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- kitchen table and chairs
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private pool
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from