AZ Oasis! Heated Pool & Spa – Sport Court & Putting Greens | Pool Table & Games!
About this listing
Are you traveling with a large group? This house sleeps 18. WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE. THIS IS 2 HOUSES IN ONE. It is a 4 bedroom home with an attached 4 bedroom guesthouse. The main house has an open kitchen, nook, dining room, and great room complex. The second house has it’s own kitchenette. There are 6 bathrooms. The Delcoa is the perfect place for multiple families or groups! Flat screen TV’s in all bedrooms and gathering rooms.
Bring your friends and family to this gorgeous 8 bedroom, 6 bathroom desert oasis! Enjoy the spacious backyard lush with mature palm trees; the look and feel of a five-star resort complete with a heated private pool and spa, outdoor billiards table and large covered patio. It rests on a large private corner. This is truly a remarkable home and the perfect getaway in Arizona! There is extensive use of marble.
Enjoy the huge backyard, which has the look and feel of a five-star resort complete with a heated private pool and spa, an outdoor billiards table, putting green and a large covered patio. 3 car garage and plenty of parking. Basketball hoop. This is truly a remarkable home and the perfect getaway in Arizona!
The great location close to major freeways, golf courses, and shopping centers makes this immaculate home even more desirable.
Bed Configuration: CUSTOMIZABLE – Our field staff can set up the bedding to suit your group’s needs.
1: Bdrm 1 has 1 king bed
2: Bdrm 2 may be set up with 1 king bed or 2 extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
3: Bdrm 3 may be set up with 1 king bed or 2 extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
4: Bdrm 4 may be set up with 1 king bed or 2 extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
5: Bdrm 5 Has 1 queen bed
6: Bdrm 6 may be set up with 1 king bed or up to 3 extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
7: Bdrm 7 may be set up with 1 king bed or up to 3 extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
8: Bdrm 8 may be set up with 1 king or 2 extra-large/long twin beds (optional)
PARKING: The home also includes plenty of parking; however, overnight parking is limited and on-street parking is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the host’s Terms of Occupancy for specific information on parking restrictions.
INTERACTION WITH TRAVELERS: We are readily available to help with any aspect of your stay. We have also have employed a back-up professional support desk for the rare times when we are not available to assist you.
HOUSE RULES: Please read the following House Rules and you are asked to please not book our home if you are not comfortable with any of the following house rules.
Arizona state law §33-1806.01 / §33-1260.01 enables cities and HOA’s to require that we obtain information about your group composition and vehicle data.
* We have set up an online portal to make the process of providing the required information easy and to take very little time.
* If you are not planning to park any personal vehicle(s) at the property you may check the box (in our online portal) indicating that you will be renting and/or using ride-share services.
* The primary renter must be 28 or older. ID verification is required for all renters.
* Renter Data Form completion, including occupant and emergency contact information, vehicle data, and acceptance of the host Terms of Occupancy are required within three days of booking.
* Bedroom and Bedding Setup. (OPTIONAL) You are able to configure most bedrooms to be set up with the bedding that best fits your group’s needs. If you need a bedroom to have a king bed, or if you need it to have two extra-long twin beds, you may indicate that on the online Bedroom Configuration Form. Our field staff will configure the bedrooms to match your instructions on the online form.
* Sporting equipment is provided for all of the amenities at the property, (except for the swimming pool – see the specific note on pool toys below). Just bring your suitcase, your family and friends and enjoy all of the property amenities, the equipment is provided.
* Pool toys and floaties are NOT considered sporting equipment and they are NOT provided as part of the rental agreement. Pool toys and floaties are oftentimes left behind by travelers. Any pool toys or floaties that are left by occupants will be made available for the use and enjoyment of subsequent travelers.
* Pool and Spa Indemnification. (REQUIRED) All renters must digitally execute a Pool & Spa Safety Indemnification Notice before occupancy. VERY IMPORTANT: Our home does not have a lifeguard or a pool fence. Upon specific advance request, we will erect a temporary pool fence upon payment of a delivery and setup fee of $300.
* Towels: Each occupant is provided two (2) bath towels, two (2) wash clothes, one (1) hand towel, and one (1) pool towel. The property towels are not to be used to clean footwear, other personal property, or to remove facial makeup. Any improper use of the home’s towel inventory may incur a payment request being initiated for any damage caused by the improper use of the home’s towel inventory.
* Water Safety: The property does NOT HAVE A LIFEGUARD OR A POOL FENCE. Upon specific advance request (and the payment of $300) made at least seven (7) days in advance of your arrival you may pre-arrange to have a temporary pool safety fence erected.
* Pool Heating: For all short-term stays, the energy fee to heat the pool is calculated based on the number of days of your stay. The pool heater needs to be turned on at least a few days before your arrival to be able to get the temperature up to swimmable temperature. The cost to heat the pool is $75 times the number of DAYS of your scheduled stay. Pool Heat requests must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival to avoid additional costs associated with special service call trip fees.
√ Pool heat is only available October through May annually.
* Arrival and Departure: An initial Arrival Instructions email will be sent after completing the online Renter Data Form. To protect the health and safety of all renters, the address and access code will only be provided after the property has been fully inspected, and cleared for occupancy, in the afternoon on the day of arrival. The initial Arrival Instructions include only the home’s nearest cross streets, generally within 500 feet of the physical location of the home.
* Safety & Security Violation Fee: Our arrival protocols and system are designed to prioritize your health and safety by protecting against arrivals to our home before the property has been fully cleaned, sanitized, inspected and authorized for occupancy. The host reserves the right to cancel your booking if anyone in your group violates the established Safety and Security protocols by arriving in advance of receiving authorization to occupy the property.
* Trash and Recycle Responsibilities:
Depending on your arrival date, your group may be responsible for placing the previous group’s trash on the street for pick up. We ask that you recognize that the group that occupies the home after you will likely be responsible for ensuring that your trash and recycle materials are taken out for the benefit of your group.
Trash Day: MONDAY
Recycle Day: MONDAY
√ It is very important to remember that the trash and recycle containers must wheeled to the street for pick-up the night before the scheduled pickup day.
√ It is important to keep multiple containers at least four (4) feet apart from each other. Additional costs may be incurred for any special trip needed to pick up the trash and/or recycle materials.
* Renters are required to complete a departure check-sheet which will include some minor household tasks to ready the home for the post-occupancy property inspection and the arrival of the housekeeping staff.
* No parties, no events, (NO EXCEPTIONS) and no pets are allowed.
* No Smoking allowed inside the property at any time including cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping etc. If anyone in your group violates the no smoking policy the host reserves the right to charge your account for $500 minimum to engage smoke remediation processes.
* Standard rates include up to 10 people 5 years of age and older. Occupancy levels above 10 persons will incur an additional occupancy charge of $40 per person, per night.
* All renters may clean the BBQ grill & refill the BBQ propane tank to avoid fees associated with BBQ usage. Otherwise, the renter may be charged if it is determined after you departure that the condition of the BBQ requires a deep cleaning or service in the aftermath of your stay.
* Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. are strictly enforced to ensure that neighbors are able to enjoy their homes without disturbance.
* Mail service is NOT available for rentals shorter than 30 days. Rentals that are longer than 30 days can make arrangements prior to arrival to set up mail service for the time occupying the property or can get mail sent to the nearest post net or UPS store
* Home comes stocked with a starter supply of toiletries and perishables including hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dish soap and dishwasher detergent. Household supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, coffee filters and trash bags and general assortment of kitchen spices. All renters will be presented with the option to purchase a larger supply of the items mentioned above.
√ Perishable items that require refrigeration after opening (ketchup, mustard, etc.) are NOT provided. Travelers are asked to plan accordingly.
* Cancelation & Refund Policy: NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to the published cancellation and refund policy. All Renters are highly encouraged to purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance within three days of booking. All Renters who purchase “Cancel for any Reason” (CFAR) insurance coverage within three days of booking will be reimbursed 50% of the CFAR insurance premium cost within one week after the Renter’s stay has successfully concluded.
NOTICE: Using this property for following purposes is prohibited:
1. Any nonresidential use; 2. Holding a special event that requires a permit or license pursuant to a city or town ordinance or state law or rule; 3. Operating a retail business, restaurant, event center, banquet hall or similar use;4. Housing sex offenders; 5. Operating or maintaining a sober living home; 6. Selling liquor, illegal drugs or pornography; 7. Operating a nude or topless dancing; 8. Obscenity; 9. Adult-oriented business; or 10. Other uses prohibited by A.R.S. 9-500.39.
Spectaculicious Home – 6100 Delcoa Estates Scottsdale AZ 85452
- ID: 43857
- Guests: 18
- Bedrooms: 8
- Beds: 18
- Bathrooms: 5
- Rooms: 13
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Payment Methods: Credit Card
- Night: From $345.85
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: From $540 Per Stay
- Minimum Nights of a Booking: 1
- Maximum Nights of a Booking: 30
- air conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basketball Hoop
- BBQ grill
- Bed Linen
- Billiards / Pool Tables
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fan
- coffee maker
- coffee table
- Cookware & Kitchen Utensils
- dining room
- Fire Extinguisher
- fully equipped kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- king size bed
- massage chair
- Pool - Safety Fence
- Private pool
- Queen size bed
- resort view
- satellite TV
- single bed
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detectors
- Swimming Pool
- Washer dryer
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Event allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- From 0 To 60 Days, 100.00%, From 61 To 365 Days, 10.00%
- The minimum stay is 1 night
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from